Sailboat Captain for Hire
• Do you have a boat that you would like to be moved?
• Would you like to have an experienced captain aboard so that you can relax and entertain your guests?
• Would you like private instruction in sailing or docking?
• Do you have electronic or mechanical upgrades that you need completing?
I am an experienced Sailing Instructor, ABYC Certified Marine Technician and Sailboat Delivery Captain. In the summer I teach and deliver in the northeastern US. I also teach part-time for a sailing school in southwest Florida (think oral-health). Because I teach part-time, I can also be available to help you.
• Sailing Instruction Rate: $40/pn/hour on your vessel - $75/hr private lesson
• Delivery Rate: $350 plus expenses per 8 hour shift (only while underway)
• Electrical Work: $50/hr plus materials
My credentials include:
• US Merchant Mariner Credential (Captain’s License)
• Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
• Member of the American Professional Captain’s Association (APCA)
• Enrolled in a random drug testing program
• American Sailing Association Certified Instructor – ASA 201, 203,204, 205 & 206 and ASA Docking (Current survey score 3.94/4)
• US Sailing affiliate instructor
• ABYC Certified Technician - Marine Electrical Systems
• ABYC Certification - Basic Electrical Systems for Boat Owners
• Mass Marine Trades Certification in Marine Electrical Systems
• NASBLA Boating Certificates for Florida, Rhode Island and Massachusetts
• College Graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, MA
Contact me to review your needs!