Hello. I purchased a 27' sailboat (a 23' sailboat with a 3' bowsprit and 1' boomkin) that needs a number of services/upgrades over time, as my budget allows. Most importantly, she has not had a bottom paint job in about 2.5 years, per the previous owner, and the growth shows. She was scraped, and zincs were said to be in good shape about 2 months ago. At this point, the boat needs to have the bottom painted and, depending on the wait time, scraped while waiting for this. The first question is the cost for each scraping and painting, all-inclusive. She sits at a mooring at Dinner Key Marina right now, and a 9' Zodiac (HP Floor) is available if needed.
After the bottom is tended to, things on the horizon that will need attention include:
1) Exterior brightwork needs to be refreshed. The previous owner slapped some Cetol on it but did a poor job, and it's peeling.
2) The depth transducer or head unit needs to be replaced/repaired, as I don't get depth any longer.
3) The masthead/anchor/running/steaming lights need replacement with LED.
4) Wind-vane (probably wireless) and Windex need to be (chosen and) installed.
5) Porthole gaskets (6) need replacement, and windows need to be defogged or replaced.
6) Two primary winches need replacement.
7) Joinerwork/carpentry for some needs in the cabin, best discussed aboard while looking at the situation.
Let me know if you are interested, what rates are for work, whether you need the boat in a slip with power (now on a mooring ball), at a boatyard, etc. If she needs to be moved, are you able to move her there and back, as I'm only available to do this on the weekends and occasionally on a weeknight.